23 May 2012

God Save The Queen


Last week I got a package in the mail from England.  It was a large package but it was very light.  I could tell from the writing that it was from my friend, Sandra.  The customs form stated "Mould." 

Usually packages from Sandra arrive at my behest.  I have ordered something in England that could(would) not be shipped by the seller.  Sandra dutifully gathers my packages and sends them on to me.   This package was a surprise.


When I opened it, I had to laugh.  Enclosed was indeed a mould.  A bright, pink mould of Queen Elizabeth's head.  Definitely something to add to the "20 Things You Don't Need in a Kitchen."  When I told Sandra the Queen had arrived, she said she laughed out loud when she saw it and had to buy it for someone.


 I was the one.



2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin